Antipodes Travel, specialising in the French Speaking Travel Market, is looking for an experimented and talented Travel Consultant to join our Dunedin based team. You will be responsible for managing enquiries, designing tailor-made itineraries and making bookings, for both FITs and Groups in New Zealand and Australia.
Essential requirements are:
- Sound knowledge of New Zealand and Australia
- Sound knowledge of the Tourism Industry and the French Speaking Market
- Experience in sales for these destinations
- Must be fluent in French and English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy working independently as well as within a close knit team where initiative is expected.
- Handle pressure with confidence
Send your C.V. along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 04/03/2019.
This position is open only to New Zealand Citizens and/or Permanent Residents or you must have a valid work visa with more than 6 months remaining.