Friday 24 August, 12pm, Harbour Terrace
(next to Hockey Fields)
Come enjoy a delicious meal whilst practising your french, at the newly refurbished Technique restaurant (now renamed Manaaki for Hospitality)
Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org , by 20 August.
Places are limited so get in quick!
Cookery Level 4 Students “Funky Farinaceous and Spicy Rice”
$15.00 per person for three courses
Entrée – $5.00
- Dauphinoise potato stack with a seasonal salad, burnt lemon vinaigrette and roasted cherry tomatoes
- Mulligatawny soup, beef curry and apple with chargrilled bread
Main – $10.00
- Nasi Goreng rice, spiced, tossed with prawns and chicken topped with a fried egg
- Pumpkin and spinach risotto finished with parmesan bark
Dessert – $5.00
- Matcha mousse madness, green tea and raspberry mousse
- Chocolate sphere hiding an apple crumb and gingernut ice cream